29 Dec Job Announcement – Produce Manager
The Produce Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the Produce Department including staff, sales, margin, and labor. They are required to assist customers as needed and maintain a friendly, energetic demeanor. This position requires adhering to all Superfood Marketplace procedural guidelines set by the store’s management.
Required experience: In a produce department minimum 3 years
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency degree.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Preferred 3-5 years grocery retail experience in a produce department processes and procedures.
- Previous experience in a grocery food industry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ability to adapt to a high volume retail environment while working with store teams.
- Ability to work various hours and days.
- Must be familiar with Produce Department guidelines and regulations as they pertain to a grocery retail environment.
- Must understand proper handling, preparation, seasonality, and appropriate shelf life of products.
To apply visit Superfood Marketplace Customer service counter at 704 W Emmaus Ave., Allentown, PA.
For more information submit an inquiry at our Careers Page or call 610-791-3900.