28 Feb Accepting Job Applications – Superfood Marketplace, Ridgefield, NJ
Superfood Marketplace is pleased to accept job applications for its newest store at
543 Shaler Blvd., Ridgefield, New Jersey
Please visit store for job applications or you may fax or email completed job application to
Fax: 908-469-8666 | Email: Superfoodsocial@superfoodmarketplace.net
Supermarket Job Titles and Descriptions
Superfood Marketplace team members perform all functions related to answering customers’ questions and assisting customers in finding product(s). Team members also provide excellent customer service and a positive atmosphere at all times.
1. Meet and greet customers.
2. Respond to customer needs and concerns.
3. Provide exceptional, personalized service.
4. Be an example of outstanding customer service.
5. Educate customers about the products.
6. Knowledge of products.
7. Be a great listener.
8. Have patience.
9. Act dependably, be responsible, and communicate well.
10. Work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends.
11. Be organized and highly motivated.
1. Able to respond to all customer needs.
2. Friendly and a good communicator.
3. Very energetic.
4. A positive attitude.
5. Excellent communication and listening skills.
6. A desire to satisfy customers’ needs.
7. A passion for people, food, and the business.
8. Accessible and approachable.
9. Desire to learn and teach.
10. Good product knowledge.
11. Able to perform
13. Able to perform physical requirements of job as outlined in Working Conditions.
14. Ability to work box bailer (must be 18 years of age or older).
15. Works well with other and participates as part of a team.
16. Ability to work rotating shifts Monday through Sunday including some holidays
Essential Job Functions: Stand and walk for extended periods of time. Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat. Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds. Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation. Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
- Cashiers/Customer Service
- Front End Managers